Monday, September 27, 2010

A Moment of Strawberries and Sunshine!

....Minus the sunshine since it was at night.

Just to prove I don't ALWAYS choose the scary Halloween character, he's a flashback at last year's costume. It was a fabulous time at Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween party. A little girl even asked to get her photo with me. With ME! I couldn't believe it. I felt so honored!

Jessica was a villain from a Die Hard movie, FYI.
 

And there you have it.... a moment of Ronda being in a happy Halloween costume! Doesn't happen often, my friends. Doesn't happen often!

Today I am home in my recliner watching Glee episodes back to back. I am hoping I'm not getting another kidney stone, so I'm pounding the cranberry juice. Hence why today its just a short little photo blog. Before we go, here's a flashback to the 2007 Not-So-Scary party. I actually got my mom and step-dad to dress up with me. A former friend came along to help complete the foursome! (We had Thing, but I guess he didn't make it in this photo.)


So, what does 2010 have in store for my Not-So-Scary Halloween party costume? You'll just have to wait and see. It IS another foursome, and a total branch from my "normal" costume ideas!


6 comments:

  1. Ok, this one is much better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them!! You are very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just purchased a strawberry shortcake doll for my niece for her b-day! My little sister loved playing with those dolls:) Cute costume and I love the Adam's Family costume idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic costumes! Hubs and I dressed up as zombies last year and made the mistake of wearing our costumes to hand-out candy before heading to a party. We overlooked the fact that 90% of the kids in our neighborhood are age 3 and under. Those that were brave enough to approach us ended up screaming. Oopsie! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK these are AWESOME costumes! Love Strawberry Shortcake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº