Sunday, September 19, 2010

Shun, Shag or Marry

On the way to Coos Bay Friday night I was listening to Get in Bed on Cosmo Radio, as I do every night when I'm in my car.  They had a hilarious round of Shun, Shag or Marry.  I did have my initial gut answer, but switched after thinking about it .... Who were the choices?  Count Chocula, Tony the Tiger and Cap'n Crunch.

So now I pose this question to you!

Who would you Shun, Shag and Marry out of Count Chocula, Tony the Tiger and Cap'n Crunch?


Here are my answers!

Shag:  Cap'n Crunch. I LOVE Cap'n Crunch, can't get enough of it - although it does hurt my mouth.
Shun:  Count Chocula. I've never ever had his cereal, so, although I initial was going to shag him and shun the Captain, I realize that if I've never even sampled his product there's no way I could shag him.
Marry:  This was the easy one. Tony the Tiger, obviously! Who wouldn't want to snuggle up with that soft fur every night in bed?* Plus he's athletic and grrrrrrreat so you know we'd have talented children!


And you??


*Of course if Tony was a HUMAN and covered in fur I would be completely grossed out and not let him get anywhere near me! Men and their body hair ... ick.

4 comments:

  1. I would shun Count Dracula. He scared me when I was a kid and he never had the cool prizes in his box.

    I would shag Tony the Tiger. With all that energy, I suspect he is great in bed.

    That only leaves Cap'n Crunch to marry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! this post had me chuckling! i would have to go w/ tony too! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to shun the Cap'n, shag the count... yum chocolate, and marry Tony because he's GRRRREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah i totally listened to this that night and I was totally waiting for someone to mention Tony the Tiger yelling "it's GREAAAATTT" after a bed session. I LOVE Cosmo radio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº