Wednesday, October 13, 2010

100 Days - Week 7 Recap

Week 7 happened.
Wasn't very exciting. Wasn't good. Wasn't great.

I think I only ran 10 miles total, maybe 10.5. But far short of the 13 I did on week 6. I was a good eater on week 7 though, so that was some improvement.

And overall, without this being a goal, my weight is now  "X-2.6".  Can't complain about a minus sign in your weight! Yeah, I know a lot of bloggers are very free about their weight -- but when it comes to me we're dealing with 30 years of food/body image issues, and weight is NEVER discussed! Heck, I even avoid going to doctor until it is absolutely necessary for fear that the nurse will decide to weigh me. I don't know that I would ever share my weight, even if it was whatever my "ideal" number is. 

And that's all for week 7. Kind of a blah feeling for that week.

A "just because" picture - this is my little Lady at the beach,
sticking her tongue out at her mommy! Too cute!


3 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm planning to do the Hippie Chick Half the weekend after Eugene too! Nothing like planning early. Get up at midnight to sign up for Hippie Chick, it sold out in a couple of hours last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! Is registration November 1st? I feel like I read that, I better double check. I'll be in Florida then if that's the case. I might have to pay the money to get online while in Disney World so I can register!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome, good for you.

    My BFF thought I was crazy for sharing my weight on my blog but I've been fat for a long time and it was oddly very freeing to put it out there. It's just a number but I also understand why some people would never share it, it's very personal and everybody has limits. Just keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº