Tuesday, October 26, 2010

2 for Tuesday

Here I am - post number 2 for today. This is due to me finally being super duper excited about vacation!! I just talked with my best friend, who lives there and hooks me up with all the Disney perks. So now I'm just not going to be able to concentrate on anything non-vacation related.

For this post I will be sharing a photo with you, as mentioned in the previous post. I kid you not, this is 100% real. It has been there for more years than I have been alive. It is something every one in town knows about and jokes about ... yet we all flock to eat the yummy food in all of its greasy goodness. (Odds are you WILL have a tummy ache at some point after eating there. It is almost a rule.)

Now I present to you .....


I'm not sure if it is coincidence that they always hire young girl in tight clothes to work there, or if they are using this sign as a way of advertising food AND a casting call.

And the next issue - blogging. I have set it up so I can blog from my phone while I'm on vacation. As it is right now, it seems I can only send text blogs. But what if I run into my buddy Bruce again, or I see a pretty Florida sunset that I want to share?

Does anybody know how I can get a photo to upload, too? I've tried, but with no luck. But I've seen other blogs in the past that did have photos and were posted via cell phone.

Any advice is welcome!! 

And if you are on the facepage, I will have access to that via my lovely phone, so it will be updated quite often with silly statuses and photos! (My link is over to the right!)



5 comments:

  1. I believe you can email the picture straight to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, but I want to figure it out too. So when you learn it, share your smartness with the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, here's what I did. I had only set up the SMS part of the mobile stuff. So I had to send "REGISTER" to go@blogger.com. Then it sent back a code that I had to enter on this mobile set up screen. Once I did that I was able to sync the mobile blog to my real blog. THEN I sent the test message - and it worked!

    Why do I type it like that was so simple? I've been trying to do this for months!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! HO-MADE! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still figuring out how and the heck to use my Blackberry! I wish that I had advice for you:) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº