Saturday, October 30, 2010

80 Degress and Perfect!

What a day! We still haven't even been in Florida for 24 hours yet we've done a ton!

NASA was awesome as usual. I am such a space geek, so I was enjoying every ounce of our time there. We saw quite a few gators - which Ryan is scared of - so Jessica and I really enjoyed that.

The ocean felt amazing. I wanted tp throw my entire body in and grab the surfboard from the old guy that wasn't even trying to surf.

We had a great dinner at an outdoor patio bar that was pretty much right on the beach! The weather today was absolutely perfect, and nothing like the Pacific Northwest!

It sucked to get to our hotel room and we were STILL locked out. Finally it is fixed, but imagine being exhausted and unable to get to your bed!

My alarm is set early so I can run in the morning, but after not getting any sleep I am not sure if it will happen or not.

Tomorrow is Islands of Adventure (mini stop at Margaritaville!) and Halloween Horror Nights. SWEET!!

Good night everybody, this girl is beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº