Thursday, October 28, 2010

It Happened

That moment where I almost burst into millions of floating pieces of pixie dust filled with excitement ... that has finally happened. Believe it or not I was suppressing the excitement pretty well up until about 120 seconds ago. Now I just want to be there! I want to see it all NOW. I want to smell it all NOW. I want to hear it all NOW. I want to taste it all NOW.

I am such an only child! ME ME ME MY MY MY NOW NOW NOW!

So here's the rundown - (which you'll be able to read along as it happens with now that I am skilled and can blog from my phone!):
  • Tonight: Driving up to Portland to stay over before our flight. Possibly having a detour to visit with the sushi date before going out of town. :)
  • Friday: Flying to Orlando via Denver. I will wave to you all below if I am passing your state!
  • Saturday: Kennedy Space Center & Cocoa Beach. Ron Jon Surf Shop, here I am!! (I am a total wannabe surfer girl at heart. If only I had warm enough water at home to try surfing in.)
  • Sunday: Islands of Adventure, where I WILL try butterbeer! A pit-stop at Margaritaville, 'cause I wouldn't be a true Parrothead if I didn't stop! Then Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios!
  • Monday: 3am Florida time - registering for the Hippie Chick 1/4 marathon!!! Then relaxing before Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party.
  • Tuesday: WDW
  • Wednesday: WDW
  • Thursday: RONDA'S 32ND BIRTHDAY PARTY IN WDW!!! Character breakfast, Epcot, Food & Wine Festival, drinks, food, friends, drinks ... FUN FUN FUN!!!
  • Friday: WDW
  • Saturday: WDW
  • Sunday: WDW
  • Monday: home via Dallas/Fort Worth - again I'll be waving!
So stay tuned for short updates along the way. I'll try not to go overboard, but no promises!
Good luck with all of your training runs and for those of you with races, go kick some ass!!

ºoº

Here's one from the vault!
That little girl in braces and the ugly coat? That's me!
December 1997 - my Frontierland hot dog cart.


14 comments:

  1. super jealous. we went for the princess half in March and are taking our kids back in December. I can't wait. literally counting down the days. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of a 1/4 marathon! That sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! They are doing a 1/4 and a 1/2. I'm doing a 1/2 the week before, so I figured maybe I'm not ready to do them back to back yet. Really I just wanted another medal for the collection. Plus they have mimosas and pancakes at the finish line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do the Hippie Chick Half! Come on! We'll just run it slower than Eugene and use it as a training run...you know you want to say you did two halfs in 8 days...you'll have the training base already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very convincing, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous! You are going to have a fabulous time and birthday! I wish I could come celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there a layover in Dallas??? Or is it a quick plane switch-o? Let me know if you need a lunch date... otherwise it'll all have to wait for Disney Princess 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah bummer ... I just checked. Looks like I'm on the ground long enough to get off the plane, go potty, and find my next plane. And then I'll make comments about the food there and how it is all meaty and BBQ. ... At least that's what I remember from the last time I was at that airport!

    Princess it shall be!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun! Wave to me over California and come visit some day, we live in a little surfer town, you'd love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah! what a fabulous week you have planned. Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a fabulous time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like fun, fun, fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have fun. Pancakes at the finish line .. nice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº