Saturday, October 30, 2010

Insanity. AKA I Feel Like A Griswold

Last night was crazy!! We landed at 12:25am. It wasn't until about 2am that we were in our cheap rental car and driving to Pop Century. The rental line took forever, all because 1 family was being anal about their mini van and what country it was made in. Ugh.

Check-in at the hotel was a breeze until we got to our room. We are in the 50's building with the bowling pin stairs! AND our keys wouldn't open the door. Finally at 3:15am I was in my bed trying to sleep.

7am came early, but I was up! After stopping for drinks and bagels in the insanely busy food court we were in the car and on our way!

Right now we are at the Kennedy Space Center getting on the tour bus. I was the very last person to fit! Maybe my luck is turning around!

It is a big race weekend. I hope all you runners have a fabulous time!!

2 comments:

  1. It is good to know that you made it to your destination safe and sound! Have a good time...pictures please:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude....if you're that worried about your rental car, drive your own em effin vehicle! Sorry they held you up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº