Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hi! :) I am Done Whining!

I am done with my whining about the TSA! (I know, you are all shouting Hallelujah about now, right?) My mom and I came up with a plan for when I am inevitably given the world's most thorough enhanced pat-down. (I really am that unlucky, I swear.)  Depends! We have decided to just wear Depends. Either that, or if they probe too deeply perhaps my little bladder will give out and oopsie daisies - good thing I packed spare undies for this trip! Wink, wink. ;)

This week I have spent over $160 on new running clothes. I couldn't pass up on the early Black Friday sale on the Skirt Sports website. I suggest you run over there if you are a fun. I got some of their "shorties" for $10.50! That's a steal! So in total, my new purchases this week are the Zensah arm sleeves and compression capris, the "shorties", a running skirt and then a matching long sleeve top for that shirt. I suspect that will be my December race outfit, too! Now I just have to wait on the mail. Does time go any slower than when you are waiting on a package in the mail??

I passed on running last night because I was just so worn down from this stupid cold. But my mind is all in the game today. I went to bed early and feel ready to run tonight. By the way, did anyone catch the Criminal Minds episode after Survivor last night? I missed the end, so I don't know how it turned out. It was a good one, too! If you know - feel free to leave it in the comments! 

Anyone going to see the Harry Potter movie? I want to go. I imagine I'll be going alone. When you're the only single one in your local circle of friends, you find yourself going to things solo quite often. I'm an only child, so I'm used to this, and it is actually kind of fun! What I'm not doing solo is going to the race on Saturday. Mr. Sushi and I have decided to ride up together -- at least I think we did. I was fuzzy and tired during that conversation. That will be fun - might help calm my nerves a bit. I hope. Or make them worse!

My mom and I finished our matching outfits for the Royal Family 5K in Disney World. Since I am just going to enjoy walking it with her before I run the half, I figured we didn't have to be too hard core with the running gear. Is anybody else going to do the 5K also? If so - when you see the two women in matching hoodies and pajama pants, well then you found us!  I'm also thinking I'll be in my token knee high rainbow socks at the Expo --- so look down at the short people in silly socks, and you will have found me!

Okay this post is done. I feel another photo blog coming on today as well! Perhaps Halloween Horror Nights or the Kennedy Space Center. We'll just have to see which one calls to me today!

Look for these two faces in Florida in just three months!!!

5 comments:

  1. must go shopping now for race in February - heading to Skirt Sports now!

    i taped criminal minds since i was out of town last night.

    and i have a friend who abandoned me to move to your neck of the woods - i bet she would go see harry potter with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip on skirt sports!!! Sounds like you got a bargain :)

    See you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love buying new work out clothes!!

    I love Criminal Minds but I fell asleep on the couch before it ended...guess that's what happens when I get up at 4 a.m. :) So sorry, I'm no help there!

    Hope your cold goes away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I think you have an excellent plan of attack for the TSA!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd go see Harry Potter with you!! : ) Feel better...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº