Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Look Back at My Best Birthday EVER!

I haven't blogged in ages. Basically after every Florida vacation I come home and slip into my post-vacation depression. I only get to see my best friend once a year, so when I come home I have to adjust to not getting to see him for another year. That always sucks. Plus this year the time difference and jet lag is really kicking my ass. And then there's the cold that is trying to take over and I'm determined to beat. SO anyway, I haven't blogged. I haven't even put on my running shoes since my birthday. How sad is that??

So I thought for today's post we could do a little photo blog of my 32nd birthday party!

I slept in my running clothes and woke up early to go for a little run around Pop Century. I only did a mile, but would have gone longer had I  not had reservations for a character breakfast. Our foursome (Myself, Brian (the BFF), Jessica and Ryan (her boyfriend) and I went to Cape May at the Beach Club for a very funny, very tasty character breakfast birthday party for yours truly. Yeah, here I am turning 32 and I had to have the most childlike birthday party I could come up with!

And this proves I still eat like a kid!

Goofy had me stand up - I thought for a picture - but in the end everybody sang to me and I got this cute little cupcake!


Brian fueled my tote addiction with a new one from a trip he made to New York this year. 

But I was most excited about my West Point tote with his graduating year on it. LOVE IT!!
We moved the party to Epcot for the Food & Wine Festival. Again - Yummy!

After some much needed Captain EO souvenir shopping, I was soooo excited to finally see it again!

I protected the world from trolls.
My dear friend, Sarah, and I celebrated my birthday was very tasty margaritas from the tequila bar. Ole!


I tried my first ever churro. First? At age 32? I feel like that is against nature somehow.
I decided to wear anything I could inside the Mexico pavilion.

And then reenacted my birth. Sorry mom. I wish I could blame the tequila, but this was all me and all sober!

Here is my favorite picture of Jessica from the day! :)

And that was my birthday! It was fun, it was silly, it was tasty! The best part, it was spent with very great friends and I really do think it was the best birthday I've ever had! ºoº


7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a blast - these pics had me laughing out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great time :) I celebrated my 21st birthday at WDW and Pleasure Island was still open then so it was an absolute blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheesy dorky childish birthdays at Disney are the ONLY way to go! My bday last year I had breakfast at Crystal Palace and it was one of the best bdays ever. :) Your pics totally made me LOL, LOVE them, haha! The birth one is by far the best. :) So glad you had a great bday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun birthday!! I love character breakfasts - I did one for my 30th birthday! Love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are hilarious... love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated! I am so glad you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks super fun!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº