Monday, November 1, 2010

There's No Crying on Vacation!


Oh man. Near crisis averted.
I will back up and summarize! Yesterday we were at Universal Resort at 8:30am. We did all of Islands of Adventure before hitting Universal Studios for Halloween Horror Nights until midnight. A very long but fun time! Upon arrival at our room, close to 1am, the door still won't open to our room. Okay so I was on the verge of a breakdown. Eventually we were in and I was in bed. An hour and a half later I was up to register for the quarter marathon. No such luck - the internet connection wouldn't work. Dammit!!
Cut to 6am. I rolled out of bed and drove to the airport to return the car. I ended up heading toward Tampa. Total breakdown. Crying. Alone in the middle of nowhere. On the phone with my BFF getting guidance. It was a nightmare.
So I am fine now. Got a bit more sleep. Showered. And we are now heading to ESPN Club for lunch with my bff. Optimistic that things will improve - and the door is fixed... I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº