Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thanks For A Great Birthday!!

I had the BEST birthday ever! And thanks to all of you for your birthday wishes. They all made me smile!
My day was spent with my 2 closest friends in Florida, plus my Oregon travel buddies, of course. I was thrilled to get an awesome Hannibal Lecter shirt from Jessica!! And then at our character breakfast my BFF Brian fed my tote obsession with 2 new bags! One says New York all over it and the other is from West Point, with his graduating year abd school emblem on it. So cool!!
We spent the day ay Epcot and I actually sampled some new things, including my first ever churro!

Today we will be revisiting Animal Kingdom and the Magic Kingdom. I am really looking forward to seeing the Main St Electrical Parade again!

I hope you all enjoy your weekend... I know I will!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! Glad you had a great birthday :) Disney World really is the best place to celebrate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! No better place to spend the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tried a churro before! You've lived a sheltered life. ;-}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº