Thursday, December 2, 2010

A First - And Hopefully LAST!

I just have to tell you all about my night last night!  Particularly one small bit of it. .... pun is fully intended.

Okay, so two nights ago I was talking to my friend Aimee on facebook about running. Last night while decorating for Christmas I peeked at my computer screen to see if I had any exciting mail. I saw a message from a yahoo.com address. I thought it had "aimee" in the beginning part, so I figured it must have been her. Without hesitation I clicked, anxious to read what she had to say!

Oh. My. Gosh.

There was no text. There was, however, some random dude's naked schlong. Wait, no, that sounds too flattering. It was bizarre. Just a close up crotch shot. Right below that? A photo of his face, proudly smiling at his nakedness and photo he just took.

I let out a gasp and died laughing as I yelled for my mom (who was over to help decorate) to get in and see my mail.  This is horrible, but I will give you, word for word, the exact transcript when she saw it. Mind you my eyes were now covered because it was just so strange looking I couldn't see it again.  (Shall I mention that the yang to my yin is my very best gay - which means too often I have been shown pictures of nude hot guys. I feel this makes me qualified to judge this random stranger's "photography".)  It was odd. 

Mommy:  Um, where is his hair?
Ronda:     Um, where is his wiener??

Are we catty? I mean if you are going to send a stranger photos of your anatomy maybe present yourself in a better manner? Or maybe ... and this is just my opinion ... DON'T SEND ME PICTURES OF YOUR NAUGHTY BITS!!!

Being the detective that I am, I typed in the e-mail address into facebook. And behold, here is some random stranger. The profile picture was definitely the same dude in the smiling head shot. He is in the US Army. Lives in California, home town is in Nevada. Graduated high school in 2007. Is no longer in a relationship (is that 'cause he got caught sending pictures of his wang to other girls??). Likes Metallica and South Park.  We have zero mutual friends. I hope it was just a typo when he sent it to my e-mail address. 

So then it hit me. If I could find him via his e-mail, he could find me on fb the same way. So I blocked him. I do not want any contact from naked strangers. OH - and the e-mail address wasn't "aimee" it was "anime". So I can see how I would easily misread that!

But dammit, it was hysterical!



Last night's cross training? Setting up the tree and decorating the house for Christmas ... and my ab work out consisted of laughter!

How was your evening? Any surprises you care to share?

4 comments:

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº