Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm Here! With a Little Bit o' Nonsense

Okay, I'm wearing this tank top today that I bought for wearing under other shirts. What am I a little girl that has to wear undershirts suddenly?? There are no seams. How do they do that? How is it that I'm wearing a shirt that goes all the way around my torso, but there are no side seams? I don't get it!! If anybody has knowledge of this phenomenon, please enlighten me. I'm mystified.

I could be easily mystified since I am still kind of out of it, but whatever.

I'm so excited to run last night. I was supposed to last night but unfortunately my body just wouldn't let me. I didn't feel safe going out alone, in the dark, in a tad bit of rain when I can't even walk straight without bumping into things. So I just took one for the team and stayed in. I put away clothes, noticed I have an obscene amount of new running clothes (SWEET!!) and watched Jersey Shore. The girls made up. YAY! I came clean on facebook to my friends and admitted to the world that I freaking love watching Jersey Shore. I really love how the Situation never gets the girls. He is all talk. Every season he ends up empty handed, so to speak. I'd never hook up with him. No thanks!!

Was that too much info? At least I didn't go the opposite direction with that one.

Registration for the Vegas Rock'n'Roll half thing isn't open yet. I guess that's good - saves me some money for a while.

I'm finally starting to feel overwhelmed with all of the planning I need to do to pull off the 5 half marathons and the 15K. This will be a lot of travel. I kind of need to just reserve rooms and take care of all of it NOW so I can relax for the rest of the year.

I had something else to say. I forgot. Dang it.  I just really want to run. My body knows it missed a day. It is ready to get out there and hit the pavement. My biological clock is also screaming at me that I'm overdue for a Vegas trip. December sounds so far away.

My head is spinning. I'm going to shut up now.

Bye! :-)

Wait - American Idol is on tonight. In the past I've done a live blog of the shows -until last year when it bored me into a near coma. I might blog tonight's episode. I haven't decided yet.

10 comments:

  1. You should totally blog tonight's episode! I stopped watching a few years back because I didn't have an extra 5 hours or so a week to devote to the show, but I still love the first few weeks of super terrible people.

    I'm sorry your body isn't rocking out like you want it to, but it probably knows what it needs, even if it's not what it wants.

    Normally I try to respond to comments on my blog *and* on the person's blog, but that would be nuts, so I wanted to let you know that I'm going to go through and respond to your comments on my blog. I just installed a new comment wiget, so all new posts should send out an email notifier when I respond to comments in the future. Still getting the hang of this blogger thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to give American Idol a try tonight. I am curious if it will be any good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything you write always makes complete sense to me and keeps me totally amused and smiling. I read a comment you left somewhere(???)about twirling around in the bathroom some where. Did I get that right? Anyway, it was so you. Rainbow socks and all. You are just such a pixie.
    American Idol already?
    5 half marathons? You are a planner, girl.
    Happy Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha - yes, I am the bathroom twirler!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really trying to stay away from Vegas in December, but then I hear of all these fun people running the half.....its so tempting.

    I'm glad you're feeling better. And you totally made the right call not running last night. Safety first!

    I'm also so glad we don't have TV. I get sucked into those shows too easily! But at least I can get all the updates here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited for Idol but scared it won't be the same without Simon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fruitfly darling, you are going to have to get a second job to afford all of your travel/race fees!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the seem moves ... you need two people to look at once. one of you will see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº