Monday, January 31, 2011

Is It Cool?

This might be more directed toward males, but I am dying to hear opinions from all!!


Toothpicks. Just hanging them out of your mouth. A symbol of "cool"?



Do you think this makes you look cool? Do you feel cool? Are you cool??

Should I start sucking on a toothpick all the time?


Wait a minute! P Diddy/Puff Daddy/Sean Combs/etc/etc/etc and I share a birthday. Do I need to follow in his footsteps and do this? Is Kathy Griffin doing it yet? I sure hope not. Ralph Macchio? Are you doing this? Jeff Probst? You wouldn't do this would you? Christina, my running twin, I KNOW you aren't, right?



One more question .... why did my cell phone just get a call from a mental health/drug & alcohol detox center?? I have never done drugs. I haven't had any alcohol in far too long. Did they see this post and think I've mentally lost it for daring to question the ridiculousness of the floppy toothpick??

7 comments:

  1. toothpick hanging from the mouth = not cool but I guess it could be if it was the right person. What about some floss hanging between my teeth and draping over my lips...now that would be cool...especially if I use the mint green kind. Let's start a new trend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely choke on a toothpick. Ick.

    Maybe the association with P.Diddy put you on the drug detox radar? hahahah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's an automatic alert put out when someone mentions toothpicks and Kathy Griffin on the same website...watch out for men in black, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're too much! Toothpicks are nasty...it always makes me think of Uncle Buck when that guy nearly chokes on the toothpick while trying to his on the niece...Ewwww goosebumps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES!!!! I picture the gross guy in Uncle Buck, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are hilarious!!! I have no idea WHY they do the toothpick thing...weirdo's!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº