Saturday, February 26, 2011

Royal Family 5K Expo & Napping!

Ok first off, this boy 2 rows behind me has these gross long nails and it tapping incessantly on the mental bench. I am 13.1 seconds away from smacking him!
Woke up at 3:30am to walk the Royal Family 5K. It was so much fun!! I saw fellow bloggers and a very dear friend. I laughed and was silly through the entire 3.1 miles.... Even got my mom to run the last .1!
I hit the expo again to see the boys at Arctic Ease. Went home with a 4 pack of their product that I am excited to try!
While there Lesley's children were doing the Kids Races so we went to cheer and hold bags. So cute! And I am glad we were around to help out!
At the Studios now dreaming of a nap and pool time. I am freaking exhausted! But first, dining reservations for pasta!!

8 comments:

  1. oooh how fun, I wish I was there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun!!
    Remember to kill it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a WHOLE lotta fun there... It is COLD here today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3:30am? You're NUTS.

    I'm glad you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo!! Get a good night's sleep and enjoy tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE. THAT. MEDAL! :) fun races are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent!! I can't wait to hear all the details. I looked for you today in your rainbow socks, but no luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº