Thursday, February 24, 2011

Run #42 - The Final Run & Magic Kingdom

And with that, 1/2 training is over! 2 miles through Port Orleans in 22 minutes. I hear it was 71 degrees when I did it.... And I was completely drenched in sweat. This could be a sweaty half!

Today we hit Magic Kingdom, with a detour to the Polynesian so we could see the Shuttle launch & get drinks. Drinks were good, but clouds prevented us from seeing the Shuttle. I was really bummed. Banana Cabanas were delicious!

Where did all of these people come from? Holy crowds, Batman! I am ready for them to go home so I can have the parks to myself!

Our hotel room is adorable. The walk to our room? About 13.1 miles! I haven't slept in 3 nights. I think tonight will finally be the night I sleep!

Expo tomorrow! Can't wait!!

5 comments:

  1. Yay for the Magic Kingdom! Banana Cabanas sound delicious. I love staying at Port Orleans. Have fun at the Expo tomorrow and I hope you get some sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo sooo excited for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and have a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº