Sunday, March 6, 2011

A-B-C about ME ME ME!!!

I have another race report to write, but I'm going to procrastinate by jumping on the ABC bandwagon!

A. Age: 32   yikes!
B. Bed size:  full  I sleep diagonally so that it feels bigger than it is!
C. Chore you dislike: taking the laundry out of the washer and putting it in the dryer/hanging to dry
D. Dogs: my favorite! Right now I just have my lovely little Lady
E. Essential start to your day: a shower. I HAVE to have a shower and put on lipstick before going out
F. Favorite color: black and red, together. (My blog - My rules for how this game is played!)
G. Gold or silver: silver
H. Height: 5’5 3/4"
I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano, flute, piccolo, started teaching myself the accordion. I really want to learn the cello and bagpipes next. 
J. Job title: I have no idea. Account Clerk? Ronda of All Trades really.
K. Kids: Just my cat and dog right now. One child some day!
L. Live: Oregon
M. Mom’s name: Mommy Rae.  Okay, Debi. She's just Mommy to me!
N. Nicknames: Ronnie Rae, Ronda Bear, Fruit Fly, RR
O. Overnight hospital stays: Never! Not even when I was born!
P. Pet peeves: Really? I'll keep it short and just list one .... sounds. I hate noises - food noises especially.
Q. Quote from a movie: (Rae put what I wanted to put - from Goonies!) Can I just quote ALL of Titanic? Okay - let me find another one .... "Ready when you are, Sergeant Pembry" - I say this to my mom when I'm ready for a break at work. Hannibal Lecter says it right before Sgnt Pembry meets his demise in Silence of the Lambs. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??
R. Righty or lefty: Right
S. Siblings: I am an only child, but always considered my pets to be my furry little sisters
T. Time you wake up: It used to be 6:30, but post-Princess I've switched to 6am. (That's still sleeping in compared to the hours I got up to race!) 
U. Underwear: Uh huh. I do wear that. But I just say NO to Granny Panties! This girl NEVER has a visible panty line!
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Pretty much all - except for delicious green peas
W. What makes you run late: Me. And my ability to procrastinate. And brushing my hair.
X. X-rays you’ve had: My foot when a weight fell on it in college. Then some thing with my 1st kidney stone.
Y. Yummy food you make: People love my mac & cheese. I'm kind of a big deal.
Z. Zoo animal favorites: polar bears, otters, babirusa, capybaras

7 comments:

  1. Ewww the Goonies! Hmph.
    You're still my favorite old lady, at the ripe age of 32 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmhmm. Mac and cheese....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post. I think it's funny you are a vegetarian who doesn't like veggies. Good luck next weekend at the Shamrock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pet peeves: Smells while racing... Running partners that list out foods while racing... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You aren't weird for quoting Mr. Lecter. We say "Hello, Clarice," to our lady pup all the time...or I guess that just makes me weird too : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dig it! That is funny that you only like peas..

    ReplyDelete
  7. saw you on rose's page. i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº