Monday, March 28, 2011

Ball Pocket

The Champion running skirt they sold at the Fit For A Princess Expo (and the WDW Marathon expo too, right?) .... it has that strange pocket. 

Did anyone else get this skirt?

Did you feel like the handy pocket on the leg was upside down?

Did you think you were of course the unlucky person to get the flawed skirt?


Well, I Googled Champion skirts .... it is a "ball pocket". So I guess if you play tennis this is going to be a great feature for you. I, however, would NOT recommend putting your Gu in it. Or anything, for that matter!

I just feel so relieved that I finally know why my pocket was upside down!

 
Enjoy our run down Main Street USA!

7 comments:

  1. what a neat idea to film running down mainstreet- wish I had thought of that when i was running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one in January and saw my pocket was upside down too. Love that they sold us tennis skirts and not running ones...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, you said "ball pocket".

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes Becka and I ran together for 3 miles (Just what i needed!!) I actually tried the other day to sign up for the Disneyland one.... its sold out :(
    I'm definitely adding it to my bucket list, so although this year is a no go, will for sure do it in the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe start carrying tennis balls to beam at people who won't let you pass????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº