To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.
-Steve Prefontaine
Make it simple, but significant.
- Don Draper

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Feed Me!

Yesterday we went to Epcot... And finally not only in the wee hours of the morning! Lunch was at the ESPN Club and I couldn't get enough. I felt like a bottomless pit!
Had a great day, ran into another bloggie Princess (Hi Brooke!), and got a little tipsy. Woo!!
Today is my last full day. My body is happy about that! Off to Magic Kingdom & Epcot one last time!

I am excited to get caught up on oddles of race reports you have all posted! Ta ta!!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Look forward to your recap : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *might* be going to Disneyworld in May. And I am happy that the trip was moved out from the week before my first marathon. I am also VERY happy to hear that I can have a drink or three, as that will make dealing with the crowds a little easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is HILARIOUS.

    I'm glad you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much fun is THAT?!!
    Sounds like you are having a BLAST, and a HUGE CONGRAT'S on your race!!! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We stuffed ourselves silly at California Pizza and Cheesecake Factory while we were there - so I hears ya!

    Of course - no one fed my french fries - booo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº