Friday, March 11, 2011

My Mom Saw Prefontaine Run

... and she reminds me of it All. The. Time.  In fact it has now become a running joke between her, Lesley and myself. Well my mom saw ME run, too! So there!

And the next time I get to post will probably be after my next race, the Shamrock 15K Challenge, where I will once again have my pre-race talk with Pre and hope he sends me fast legs.

In 2 hours I'll be outta here and on my next mini-out-of-town race trip. When I get back I, Fruit Fly, promise to do my best to be a better blogger and commenter.

Back to Pre. . . Mom likes to tell me how cute he was, too. Duh. I mean would his poster be on my wall if he wasn't cute? Heck he was even cute when I accidentally stepped on his face!


And I'll hype the ess out of it since I rarely get to have one .... I have a gift card giveaway going on! It ends next Tuesday, so don't procrastinate too long and miss out!

3 comments:

  1. Best wishes at the Shamrock run!!!! That's a biggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me giggle uncontrollably for 10 solid minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be in around the 10 minute starters, with a red hat on. The red hat will be UNDER the green "hair" I bought at Target and pinned to it. If I see you, GREAT...I'll be looking for your socks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº