Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday Nonsense - in Photo Form

I took this picture upon entering Target on Saturday afternoon. We should have known then that we were in store for some complete nonsense - bordering on total chaos.... chaos just in the form of me laughing so hard. I'm so glad I didn't wet my pants!












Today I'm sporting one of the pair of socks (and goose bumps on my legs) I bought on that crazy trip to Target! I love them.
















Last night I sort of started a mini fire in my kitchen. I thought I had turned on the oven to warm to fix some yummy tots. I took out a cookie sheet and set it on the stove, which was on top of my water bill I just got in the mail, which was on top of one of those burner covers. Well .... I turned on the burner instead of the oven. My house now kind of smells like electrical fire. I think that is because I charred the cookie sheet & completely butchered the burner cover. The water bill? Well, that was in flames. R.I.P. (The picture is of the ashy remains of the water bill, and the former cookie sheet that now resides in my garbage can.)

I wasn't feeling well yesterday morning, so I stayed home after lunch. Tinker Bell was more than happy to cuddle in bed with her mommy. Biker Boy was nice enough to let me borrow a comfy shirt last weekend - and I sort of forgot to give it back. It kept me nice and warm during my nap!







Seriously - how am I expected to look at invoices like this, then type a description for the check, and NOT giggle??

6 comments:

  1. YAY FOR SOCKS.

    Boo for fires.

    YAY FOR NIPPLES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you work? That's the best invoice ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Target rules and so does your cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooo glad you didn't burn down the house!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish my job consisted of looking at hilarious invoices like that one! Glad you didn't burn down anything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you guys had a great trip to Target - loving the socks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº