Monday, April 4, 2011

Go Visit Courtney Today!

I feel so honored that Courtney let me be her Runner of the Week!!  

I can say from personal experience that she is super cool, since I was lucky enough to meet up with her during the Princess Half Marathon Weekend!


So go visit her blog and be sure to follow her if you don't already. Swing on over today to check out my little story about my quest for a silly, mesh backpack. Before being motivated by the bling I was motivated by a backpack?? What??

3 comments:

  1. how exciting!
    something on her blog my work computer doesn't like, so its being blocked, HOWEVER I will check it out late tonight on my own laptop. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool are you!?! I loved your backpack story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am super bummed that I wasn't able to make it to the blogger meet-up!

    Maybe next year!!!

    But loving the post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº