Wednesday, April 6, 2011

*Official* Princess Hilarity

So I did it - I bought the official Princess 1/2 Marathon photos... but not the videos. I loved the video of us at the Castle, but could I justify spending $25 just for a few seconds to laugh at Lesley and I looking lost? No. Besides, there are photos of us wandering around non-aimlessly at the Castle anyway! I pulled out just a few photos for us to enjoy .... and giggle at. Let's just say this helped me get my head back in the groove and I AM ready for the next race!

Ah ... the Sports Beans in the bra picture! We felt so cute and totally awesome
because we were walking to Corral B... little did we know Lesley was still carrying around
some pre-race fuel in her bra!
Do you see us?? I bet if you look beyond the smoke we are there smiling ... and talking!
Is that Jeff Galloway in the front right? Did he run with us, too? (You know he knew Pre, right??)
Okay nothing funny here, I just think it is cute.... and we still look so fresh.
This was the beginning of the photo madness!
I DO look like a giant next to Alice - and that's me trying to be shorter!

Lesley spots the Castle photographers! We are so eager that we run right down to them .... 
only to turn back around and run to the back of the line which you can see by that sign behind us.
All of this was caught on video and it makes me laugh every time I see it!
How nice of the photographer to catch us while we are still trying to get into position!
There IS a legit final photo once we were in place, but this is funnier!
I can't help but wonder, is Lesley about to bitch slap Belle?
We finished! Notice how Lesley's arms are bent .... and mine are straight up and I think she is
pretty much lifting me in the air? No, there's no height difference between the two of us at all!

There are many more photos - but I'll just stick those on facebook rather than force all of you to look at each and every one - although I know you really want to!

I've said it a ton of times already, I'll say it again:
Best Race EVER!!!

15 comments:

  1. Alice wasn't out when I went by :(
    Great photos, its nice that you had someone to pose and run with the whole time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you sooooooooooo much for posting these gems. ;-) Bwahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the photos! :) You guys look awesome and happy the whole time! Love the bitch slap photo way too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That finish line photo is priceless. What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some really terrific pictures. Some day.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a fantastic race! I would love to run in that one day. I'm also contemplating running in the Diva Half Marathon this October. They give you a feather boa and tiara at the last mile marker.... how spiffy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. are you backin it up on the beast...yes, i think you are LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the finish photo!! What a fun race =D...I 'd have a hard time paying 25$ for video. It would have to be GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Disney puts on such a great show. Excellent photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wasn't really planning on buying MY pictures but I think I might buy A's. You look absolutely adorable in all yours! I look sweaty and mad in mine :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun photos! I especially like the last one... what a triumph!

    ReplyDelete
  12. fun, fun, fun!!! the photos are great!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are fantastic!!! I love Disney races because of all the great photo opportunities!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome pictures!!!

    I missed Alice and Beauty and the Beast - booo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº