Monday, May 2, 2011

Eugene Sneak Preview

I feel like the whole world knows because I haven't stopped announcing it to anyone who will listen (sorry, all those prom kids and other customers at Mazzi's Friday night!) ....


to cut to the chase, I met someone pretty awesome! And I cried.

and then I got to the start line and started crying again.

and then I ran my fastest 10K in a race on the way toward getting my new half marathon PR.



I'm just so excited to share it all with you, but I can't do that until later tonight!


7 comments:

  1. What?? Leaving us hanging??! Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to read the full race report!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you just have to come to MY town and run.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to read all the details!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHH!!! The suspense...no fair!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousMay 03, 2011

    I knew I should have read the newest post first.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº