Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Think You Had A Crazy Race?? READ THIS!!

No, not this blog. Ha - as if I'd ever be able to dream of doing anything THIS awesome.

She is my female running hero now for sure! She is running 50 half marathons in 50 states ... but there are marathons and ultras mixed in as well. Greece, Hawaii, Alaska, Disney World .... CHINA!

You seriously need to go check out Becka's latest race report. She is AWESOME!!

Okay - so stop reading my babble and go witness this insanely hard core race report for yourself!

There she is .... that's Becka in the center #2607. She likes NKOTB, too!
And "L" next to her in the matching skirt? She was at this same epic race. GO READ IT!


5 comments:

  1. awesome!!! maybe one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 24, 2011

    I read her report, so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome report. Love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! What an amazing experience...and crazy race!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rock! I loved reading all the comments from the people you sent over. (I love the picture of all of us, so cute!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº