Thursday, July 14, 2011

I Am Going to Stab Her Eye Out With Her Effing Pen

I have excellent hearing (when I'm not having Meniere's attacks). This is NOT always a good thing.

I'm alone today. My 2 co-workers that keep me sane are both on vacation right now.  I am alone with the robot (from prior e-mail fame) and her "twin".

The twin has not stopped clicking her damn pen. ALL. DAY. LONG. She just sits there talking on the phone at the top of her lungs, clicking her effing pen.

I'm going to go crazy. I've had to cover my own mouth multiple times today to stop from going postal on her. 

I can't believe it is only Thursday. 




In other news, today is my mommy's birthday!
And she and I are crashing a reunion together next week. I'm a totally wedding/reunion crasher!
And soon I'll be going to the free concerts in our town. So far there haven't been any that really appealed to me. Also I think I was subtly protesting because the concerts happen on my running night right where I run - thus blocking my path. Here's a lovely youtube video from a Portland musician (Storm Large), that is friends with my cousin, and will be performing here soon!  Sit back and enjoy. If you love the song as much as I do, you can download it on iTunes for only ninety-nine cents!


7 comments:

  1. A more stab-worthy offence I cannot imagine..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stand people who do that crap. It's true... it's seriously one of the worst offenses ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably would have gone bat sh*t crazy and lost it in the middle of the office.

    BTW, the song is AWESOME. Actually, it's vag-tastical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been convinced it's Friday ALL DAY. UG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your co-workers sound more annoying than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl! So freaking funny...you are!!! but sorry that you're having some irritating coworkers. :)

    Um, I have a pretty sweet giveaway on my blog if you are ever interested in professional photos or know of anyone who is. Worth a good value...so please pass on to your local friends! They don't have to comment on my blog..they can e-mail to enter too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. girl! I don't blame you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº