Thursday, July 21, 2011

It's All About Hydration

You know how when you go to Vegas you have no trouble "hydrating"?







Water?? (And you must drink that way to save the lipstick)
 




*I do NOT smoke*
 







Where is MY drink??
 

Yeah, why is it so damn hard for me to hydrate with water when I know I have a half marathon coming up in just a couple of days and I expect for it to be hot and I take daily meds that dehydrate me as it is?? And why didn't I make that last sentence a little bit longer?

You can expect that I will be hydrating with at least one of the above drinks when the Vegas Rock'n'Roll Half Marathon is finally here! *Sadly this isn't even all of the photos like this. What can say, I LOVE VEGAS!!

9 comments:

  1. LOL! That's how all my pics look when I go to New Orleans! Re: Hand Grenade pics in front of St. Louis Cathedral

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I suck at hydrating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think its the law in vegas to hydrate with a 4:1 alcohol to water ratio. maybe even 6:1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you believe it's going to be hot this weekend? Just in time for your half. Is BB in yet? Have you used your womanly wiles to persuade him?

    S feels really bad about voting no, especially after I reminded him of your special bond...okay, not really, he still votes no, but only to be stubborn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 21, 2011

    Ha ha! You look like you know how to have fun!! What is up with the weather/?? getting hot just for us at our races? Drink some water girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJuly 21, 2011

    That's a lot of drinking! Great montage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious! You definitely know how to have a good time in Vegas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HahA! I loved the photos of all the drinks!!

    Will BB race too?

    EAT SALT. I guarantee you will want to drink water. And it will balance out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº