Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Official Lacamas Photos!

Wow. That was FAST!

I swear you can see my downhill progression (as we continuously ran UP hills!) by looking at these photos. I love the first one though. One of my best race photos ever!

See me there on the far right? Blue hat, purple socks.
This is the one I like the best. I mean I'm catching air!
My flower is so fresh - unlike me at this point.
Pure exhaustion .... just running because I saw the camera man.
I swear I gain 20 pounds during every race. At this point I was running blind from sweat in my eyes after dumping water on my head, and just yards from the finish line. My poor flowers got wilty, just like me.
Biker Boy is pretty much holding me up here I think. This is maybe 2 minutes after I crossed the finish line? I sure faked it pretty well for this photo.
Just to prove he DID run, here's an action shot of Biker Boy!

4 comments:

  1. Love that first individual one of you. It's one worth purchasing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you manage to look cute every single race?
    Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I didn't like you so much, twin, I'd hate you for looking so good in your race photos! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures!! Especially the first one of you - you really are flying!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº