Wednesday, August 3, 2011

BBVD In Concert = LOVE!!

Last night my mom and I had another mother/daughter date, this time to see Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. Basically I am pretty much obsessed with them. Ever since I saw them in concert in 2006 I check their tour dates constantly. I've sadly been unable to pull off seeing them again .... until now!

We had a pretty nice seat in the shade of a tree, thanks to my step-dad putting our blanket down at 5:30am. I guess the place was already full by 4 or 4:30am .... crazy!! We got to the concert about an hour before it started so we could have quality time with some cheese, crackers, tortilla chips, dip, olives and the latest Runner's World magazine. This concert apparently had over 8,000 people, so there was plenty of people watching as well!  Once the concert started I had tunnel vision. The people vanished and it was just me and the fabulousity of Big Bad Voodoo Daddy!

Fine, the announcers said no pictures. I sort of thought of following that rule. Then I thought, "Just one.... for the blog!"  114 pictures/video later I put my camera away. Yeah, obsessed!  They were freaking awesome. Scotty still rocks my socks off! I loved every minute and was so sad when it came to an end. Since I took so many photos I pulled out just a handful to share. If you haven't yet had the chance to see BBVD in person ... GO!! Rush out and see them as soon as you have the opportunity. It is totally worth it!







I had my choice of songs to share from last night. In honor of the Disneyland Half Marathon coming up next month, I've chosen a Disney song!



And finally, another BBVD song that we should all love!

6 comments:

  1. This is the coolest EVA!

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, youre so BAD!!!

    youve got pretty good taste in music! BBVD kind of reminds me of squirrel nut zippers, i love this gentre!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep confusing BBVD with DVDA and *wow* are those two things different!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE them!! But I have never seen them in concert. I think I need to change this. Love the I Wanna Be Like You clip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome photos. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº