Friday, August 5, 2011

"It's Happening, Grandma"

This exchange takes place between a 10 year old boy and his grandma while they are hanging out at the river.

B:  Did you notice the other day that my voice sounded different?
G:  Well, yeah, I thought maybe you just had a little sore throat?
B:  But did you notice it still sounds different today?
G:  You know, you're right it does.
B:  Yeah. ....It's happening.
G:  IT's happening?
B:  Yes, it is time. It's happening.
G:  Well, what is it?
B:  It's puberty, Grandma. And it is happening.

**OMG, now read this and try not to just die in your chair!!!**

B:  Yep, I've got hair on my balls now. And they are long and black.




I totally cannot make this stuff up! I seriously love Thursday nights at our little bar. I hear the greatest stories ~ This one was told to me by the Grandma!

8 comments:

  1. ha ha ha!!! hilarious...and scary...you see I have 2 sons...thye are 5 1/2 and 7 and this is the kind of stuff that will come out of my youngest's mouth!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ew, ew, EW!!!!! so glad i have a girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG OMG great in such a horrible way! I need to read the deats of the meetup b4 disney! I wanna come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy crap. that shit is priceless. too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! What a hilarious story! I love how honest you can be with your grandparents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! Hairs on the balls! Haha.

    I had a 4th grader or 5th grader (but he looks like he is too old to be a 4th or 5th grader) tell me this, "I have hair growing everywhere, even down there."

    I looked at him and said, "Ok."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha, that is amazing! No wonder grandma was at the bar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is AWESOMELY hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº