Thursday, November 10, 2011

I Have A One Track Mind

Vegas .... gotta love it!
Vegas.

That is it. I can't think of anything but fabulous LAS VEGAS!!! It is my favorite city. I would love to be able to go there at least twice a year, if not quarterly. And I just realized that 3 weeks from tonight I'll be quadruple checking to make sure my race shoes are in my carry-on, checking that my Garmin is charged, making sure my iPod is all synced up. OMG, I'm going to Vegas!!!!

So therefore I don't have much to blog about.

Yesterday I loaded up on ribbon, velvet and elastic ..... running headbands, here I come! I have no idea how to sew. I mean I get that a thread goes through the needle. But a sewing machine? I've never even touched one. My mom will be there for that. If all else fails, I have a glue gun! And if all goes well, I just might try to get more ribbon on Black Friday - if they have any on sale. In true form, I don't even want to make them to sell them. I just want to have a nice collection so I can rotate between more than a couple. And I want to give them to people just because. Hopefully they don't suck.

I love Veteran's Day. It was my little sister's birthday .... her name was Isabella Bijou. She was an adorable pure bred Maltese that left me after over 15 years together. I've seriously spent half of my life with that little dog. Anyway, I always loved having her birthday off. And now that I'm on my own with my own pets, I always go shopping with Lady on this holiday. She loves being in the car and loves it even more because she always ends up with a new toy on Veteran's Day! So I might find more ribbon at a different store. Ooh, I even bought myself a sewing kit to put my supplies in. It's adorable!

And even though I have the day off, I'm still having my alarm go off at 5:15am so I can get to swim class! I've decided that since I have nowhere to be I'm going to stay after and try to swim a full lap. I have no idea how that will go.

It is Thirsty Thursday! (When did I become a college girl again??) My BFF is hard at work folding napkins and ready for our weekly gossip fest. I can't wait!

And, if you missed it .... I'm going to Vegas. In 3 weeks. YES!!!!!!
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to editing my packing list. Too soon? No way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº