Friday, December 9, 2011

It Wasn't Sushi, but....

... it was still lunch... with Sushi Guy!
I opted for spinach and artichoke dip this time. That goes down much easier than cold rice and seaweed!



Vegas threw up all over my blog. OMG Love it! I want to go back!!
If you've been otherwise engaged in the Las Vegas hospital dying from tainted water and are just itching to get caught up on my long weekend...

Bullet point recap of Las Vegas

Michael Jackson Cirque du Soleil and drag queens are found here

This one is about the expo and the TWO pre-race concerts!

The OFFICIAL Las Vegas Rock'n'Roll Half Marathon race report

The cheater version .... Vegas RnR. 13.1 miles of photos

Celebrating with a Wildberry Colada. Try it!!

2 comments:

  1. That's it? I had lunch with Sushi Guy...nothing more to say? Fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That drink looks quite tasty! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº