Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Oh How RAD It Was!

I had an awesome RAD yesterday - thanks for the happy wishes --- and for not climbing through your computer screens to strangle me for creating my own holiday back in 2007!

I asked my mom for a piglet. She got me a rubber ducky - except it was a rubber piggy! Close ... and probably easier to take care of than a real piglet. I was going to name the piglet Templeton (after the rat in Charlotte's web that I just adore). Perhaps I'll name the rubber piggy Templeton instead!

And then to celebrate with one big ol' country feast I went to the Rodeo Steak House. The vegetarian went to the restaurant with meat meat and more meat. I left feeling completely stuff. The spinach artichoke dip was so freaking delicious, I want to go back for more!!  But then there was the grand-daddy of it all ... and I'm not talking about the peanut shells I kept tossing on the ground ... I'm taking about the ginormous drink!

I don't even remember what was in it ... but let's just say it was 32 ounces of yummy, fruity alcoholic goodness! Perfect end to a very RAD day!!


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good day! I heart Templeton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That drink looks amazing. At first I thought it was a Bloody Mary (and I love those things), but your description of it makes it sound even more delicious!!!

    Glad you had an awesome RAD day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a very yummy drink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also...Did you see this!?!?

    http://music-mix.ew.com/2012/02/21/fiona-apple-tour-dates-2012-sxsw/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is useless without pictures of your rubber pig.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the name "Templeton."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº