Friday, August 31, 2012

Hello, I Am A Slacker

I didn't run. I'd say I could have, but when? Oh yeah, probably instead of playing games on facebook and listening to Adam Carolla. But come on, I have my priorities and I need my daily dose of the Ace Man!

I DID, however, buy new lipstick at Macy's and leave the store with a terribly bruised ego. My mom and I always swear the mirrors inside the Macy's dressing rooms make us look fat. That, or maybe I just need to cut back on the tater tots!

Packing for Vegas happened. Phew, that's an ease on my mind. All I have left is to pack my toothpaste in the morning and my accessories/make-up. I find this last bit to be the most challenging. So silly, really! And in preparation for it all I watched the Hangover last night .... again. I LOVE that movie anyway, but once it is time for a Vegas trip I pretty much watch it on repeat, tossing in the Griswolds here and there as well.

I've been good about hitting swim class again. I kind of just ignore Monday classes since I'm usually still tired from my Sunday long run. Today we did a lot of leg work, and then arms with the noodles that we rode around as horses. We finished off class with some Tai Chi. Naturally I couldn't be too serious and started making "ka - boom!" noises and explaining that I was visualizing being the old Adam West Batman show with captions floating over my head. Okay, so I'm beyond excited about my weekend getaway - it's make me a little nutty!

I'm all checked in for my flights, everything is set to jet. So to spice this up a bit I thought I'd share a couple photos of my party last weekend. Naturally they are 100% posed, as per usual. Now with this trip to Vegas? Ha, all bets are off and I probably won't have to pretend I've had too much to drink. This girl is ready to PARRRRRRTY!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great time on your trip! Looks like the pre-party was a blast and you will be lucky to recover in time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time. I'm already getting ready for bed- Disneyland Half tomorrow! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I LOVE the Rita Diva shirt. ;)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº