Friday, August 10, 2012

Run 1.50 - Starts With V Ends With Egas

I ran again. Once. Man Friend had some dehydration issues so we skipped a couple runs in lieu of getting him healthy. So last night we ran two miles on pure adrenaline... because we certainly had no fuel in us at the time. The two miles felt great. It would have been more but I was hungry, plus I was tired.

It's been a crazy, stressful week. Work is complicated right now. The stress caught up with me so much that I just had to get away. I was so close to registering for RnR Los Angeles so I could see Team Jam again but in the end.... I'm going to Vegas!

If you need MF and I over Labor Day weekend you know where to find us!!

p.s. I bought a new computer!
p.p.s. I have a 5k race in the morning.
p.p.p.s. I just wrote this on I-5.

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº