Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Another Disney Check In

Hello!

I'm exhausted. It's my final day here and I am hoping I survive!! But we have been having a blast getting to this point of exhaustion!


Yesterday we played around in Epcot... On its 30th birthday! The crowds were definitely there but out of my way. The crazy super fans seemed to opt to stand in line for souvenirs I already bought a couple days ago instead of actually enjoying the park. Hey, whatever floats your boat!

And the highlight of this entire trip for me? VIP seats for the Sugar Ray concert! Oh it was just like college!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are having fun! I think Epcot is my favorite WDW park. Btw, I'm pretty sure your pic is on the runDisney Facebook page for TOT! If you didn't know that already, you should check it out. (Of course, I could be wrong and it's not you, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sugar Ray!!! And Epcot on its really real 30th birthday!! How fun!! I am living vicariously through you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº