Thursday, January 10, 2013

Expo Day

Today we hit the Health & Fitness Expo. As busy as it was and as many things as we had to do, I think it went pretty well! Packet pick up was a breeze, I was able to track down my marathon necklace, we got MF's corral bumped up and getting swag was seamless! I bought all the things. ALL the things!

We spent the day at the Disney Hollywood Studios and finished out our evening with a brief stroll through Epcot. I love Epcot so much!!

Tomorrow is race number one and I'm ready to get this show in the road. Total anticipation!!

For today's photo I am sharing a moment from our walk along the marathon course to Epcot. Lets just say someone might have a new little souvenir...



4 comments:

  1. I was not happy with the merchandise options!! Sad face. I did, however, but my third (yes, third) Champion Run Disney race jacket. I now have 2 from DL Half and one for Goofy. But I couldn't pass up an opportunity to get Goofy swag, right?!

    Hope your first leg of Dopey goes great! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops.., *buy my third Champion jacket. Doh.

      Delete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº