Tuesday, January 8, 2013

It's Time!!

As I type this I am just leaving a rest area. My mom, step dad, Man Friend and myself are en route to Portland. I'm forcing everyone to listen to the "mix and mingle" playlist of my wedding reception. Currently it's Dean Martin, if you're interested.

I am so freaking excited I feel like I could burst little Mickey Mouse balloons!! Did I tell you I am confirmed for a Lion King suite??

And I guess I'll end today with a screenshot of the text I got last night from my friend's daughter. Just cracked my ass up!

6 comments:

  1. Have fun! Good luck :) Can't wait to read about your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can only imagine what lies ahead this week!

      Delete
  2. Yay!!! I can't wait to hear about it!! (P.S. I love Dean Martin)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels!!! Check your Facebook messages! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun and good luck! Can't wait to read the recap!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº