Monday, January 7, 2013

Last Night Before Vacay!!!

Now I'm totally procrastinating. I'm staring at my bathroom bag and yet still not packing it. I need to do that. I got some new headbands o take, so I'm pretty excited about that. What I'm not excited bout a saying good bye to my girls. Tinker Bell and Millicent will stay home together and get checked on multiple times a day. Lady, however, gets to have a vacation at my grandpa's house!

Other than bathroom and accessories I think I am ready to go! In 24 hours ill already be close to Portland and one step closer to melting in Florida. Yippee! Except I miss my babies already.

I promise to be non Disney after this big trip, at least until Dumbo Double Down weekend that is.

Today's random photo.... MF and I being silly at Christmas, with a little inspiration from my dear aunt that was always so naughty and loved to sneak in a little grab here and there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº