Friday, January 11, 2013

My Day At DAK

This morning I did the Disney Family 5k, and naturally a post will come later dedicated to that. It was tons of fun, and actually aside from the one time I raced a Disney 5k, this was the fastest! Go team!!

After the race we spent our day at Disney's Animal Kingdom, my other home. I ran into an old coworker and got to do some catching up, which us always nice.

As per usual, the Festival of the Lion along made me cry, so it is today's photo! I can't get enough of it!

We hit the rides, had some pizza and decided to call it a day. On the bus home we decided to go back to the expo... All the Goofy merch was gone except for some cups, which I then added to my collection. Jaime tipped me off that Dumbo is expected to sell out at Tink so we immediately registered. Yay!!!! More runDisney in my future!! Emily... Make sure you register at Tink!!

So now I'm at the food court at my resort...the only place we get cell service. Off to bed soon now that our costumes are out and ready to go. No turning back now!


2 comments:

  1. Yikes!! That was what I was afraid of...thanks for the tip!! I love the Lion King festival! Good luck tomorrow - can't wait to see the costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome day to me! Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº