Thursday, January 3, 2013

Three For Three

I thought I'd see how long of a blogging streak I could get. So I'm officially three for three in two thousand one three! Also 3 for 3 is my exercise streak. Last night we learned Zumba moves, so tonight we shall put them to use with the next video followed by a little Yoga Booty Ballet.

Here's a factoid for ya! Apparently MF is a man of many talents. I came home last night to find a newly sewn headband for me to wear in the marathon! THEN during Zumba lessons in our living room I turned to check on him.... He was out dancing me. ME! Seems he has done Zumba before. I might need him to give me hip shaking tips!

My living room smells like crayons. I think it must be his Woody hat?!? I'm thinking he makes a good cowboy. I better work on my yeehaw!

So that's all for January 3rd. Off to shake my booty!

And ... Days. Not weeks. But in DAYS I will be in Walt Disney World!!!!! YAYYYY! No, YEEHAW!!

*Today's random iPad photo is Millicent doing a typical Millicent pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº