Thursday, February 21, 2013

Today is R.A.D.!

In 2006 I very happily got divorced! Oh it was joyous. I even saved and laminated the announcement in the paper. Hallelujah, that horrible person was out of my life forever and I was free to be ME and not be around a life ruiner!

Soon it was nearing February and people were getting all giddy over Valentine's Day. Pfft. For the record, when married to douche bag there was never anything on Valentine's Day. Probably best since I hated him. (I'm not a bitch, he was just that awful to me.) Anyway, I said Screw Valentine's Day! Why celebrate something that everybody is always twitchy over? I'm free, I'm happy, I'm making my own holiday!

So in 2007 Ronda Appreciation Day was born! It falls on the 21st of February....one week after everyone else's "holiday". And that's today!

Happy RAD everybody... Appreciate me, dammit! ;)

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome to have a day to celebrate you! February 21st is a special day for me because that's the day Allan and I got back together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº