Monday, January 5, 2015

She Did NOT Just Ask Me That

I was busy with myself buried in spreadsheets, hard at work. An instant message window popped up on my screen from my darling mommy.
"Can you do me a BIG favor?"
I knew right away this wasn't going to be to give her a vehicle inventory number, or look up how much we last paid to a vendor.
"Is this about your dog?"
Yep! I was right! I meant to screenshot it, but I forgot to before I closed the window. The reply went something like this:
Yes. I left my house in a hurry this morning and it's his first time home alone in nearly two weeks. I forgot to leave the television on and am concerned he might get lonely being alone. If you'd like to go "water" him and turn the TV on, he likes to watch Bones and Castle. They are on channel 36.
She got her way. I went home to get my little Lady, and the two of us went on a road trip to see Buddy and turn on his dang TV! Spoiled dog! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº