Friday, September 25, 2015

I Want My Mommy aka How To Piss Off a Pregnant Lady

July 17, 2015   The day started off fine. I was sleeping, which is sooooo rare. And I found a position that was so comfortable that to myself I actually thought, "Oh there it is, I missed this position so much!" And while finally feeling like I was sleeping deeply I was awakened by a teenage clomping around in my kitchen .... TAKING MY 7-UP!! The one thing that always helps my all-day sickness and someone is taking one without permission and waking me up at THREE O'CLOCK in the morning to take it??  How do you gain enemies?? THIS IS HOW!!! That deep sleep I had been in? Gone. Did I ever sleep even 30 minutes at a time before getting up for work after that? No. Thanks a lot.

My alarm was going off and here I was, up again with a full bladder. They say pregnant women go a lot, and wow, they aren't lying. I think I went 2, maybe 3 times during the night plus right before bed, and then first thing when I woke up. How do I create all of this??? Everything was going okay (all 7 Up relocated to my bedroom where it is safe from teenage hands!!!) and then I tried to brush my teeth. I get so nervous doing that now, which sucks since I am very big on oral hygiene. As I was wrapping a towel over my shirt and puking my guts out all I could think was "I want my mommy!" Once I was clean and done wiping tears from my eyes that's exactly what I texted my mommy!!

Later, a sweet thing happened. My step-dad and I were standing together at Grandpa's house when unexpectedly he actually patted my tummy! I was stunned. And then even more stunned when he said he couldn't tell there was a bump by looking. Phew! But really? It feels so obvious to me and I spent the entire day always moving my arms and clothes in a casual manner so as not to let my shirt cling too much to the pooch.

And now it's the heat of the day and I am all alone with my pets and Batman. I think perhaps this is the time to head out to the pool with some music and do a little relaxing! Which reminds me, if things go as planned and we can have our house back to just husband and wife and pets in the next couple of weeks .... I think we might have our pregnancy reveal plan worked out!

JULY 2015
SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
1234
6 week ultrasound
TWINS!!
ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E
567891011
7 week ultrasound8 weeks pregnant
ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E
12131415161718
1st throwing up!1St OBGYN visit9 weeks pregnant
ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E
19202122232425
10 weeks pregnant
ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E
262728293031
OBYGYN
ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº