Tuesday, September 22, 2015

It's On Like Donkey Kong

June 27, 2015  Certainly no question if I really am pregnant or not, but let's back up to tomorrow first!

Yesterday was the first morning I actually had morning sickness. Usually mine comes on at night. So I had to act fast to fix that before getting to work, so as to continue the "OMG I'm pregnant" cover up. A Subway flat bread egg and cheese sandwich was just what the doctor ordered! After work I had a good nap to give me energy to go to the Arts Festival in the scorching heat. My mom gave in and bought her first gift for her grandbaby/babies. It was a cute fabric book about pirates! And only once did she have to tell a friend it was a gift for a grand niece, again continuing our cover up.  A wonderful surprise was running into a friend I've known since 7th grade Earth Science class! She's a mom of two little boys, so hmmm, maybe future play dates?? Of course I couldn't let her know what was brewing under my loose dress... but soon enough!

And now here we are. Saturday. I've done NOTHING. That's not entirely true. I did take a bath, brush my teeth and put on clothes. I've taken my dog outside one time. I managed to eat a tiny amount food after hours of not being able to move. Morning sickness is apparently going to be "all day sickness" today. Nothing sounds good to eat, but I'm hungry, but I also just want to puke. And my energy level is non-existent. Any time I try to do anything at all I have to sit down and rest, if not take a mini nap before completing whatever pathetic thing I've tried to do. Even sitting up to type this is taking all I have. My alarm keeps going off to take my estradiol pill, but the thought of swallowing a pill, of course, makes me want to vomit - so I keep hitting snooze. My friend is in the Oregon from Oklahoma. I wanted to go see her so bad, but clearly between all the nausea, tiredness and Meniere's Disease I can't even drive into town, let alone all the way to the coast. Dang it. Sorry, Sara!

Hopefully I figure out a way to get used to this or cope or get lucky and get over it soon. HA!!! The countdown is on for Wednesday and my first ultrasound. I can't wait!!! I obsessively study what is going on inside of my body and each stage of development. It completely fascinates me. I'm just ready to be able to see it for myself!


JUNE 2015
SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
123456
Embryo transfer!!!!!
ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E
78910111213
Refill Estrace
Progesterone ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E
14151617181920
Blood TestPositive Test Result!!Phone appointment
Blood Test #2
Progesterone ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E
21222324252627
ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E
282930
ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº