Friday, September 25, 2015

Not Exactly An OBGYN Visit

July 15, 2015  Overall update ... still sick ALL THE TIME. Still tired ALL THE TIME. Still hungry ALL THE TIME, but I have 2 bites and am full or nothing sounds good.  We took a break on my right cheek from the progesterone shots and the left has been handling it all so much better. Phew. Tonight I shall return to the right and see how it goes. Only one month go to with the pills and shots!!! And lastly, my little cat, Millicent, is continuing to be a great nurse. She hardly leaves my side at all and never misses our daily nap together!

This morning was my first visit to the local doctor's office. I was disappointed I didn't actually get to even see my doctor at all. And oh wow. This office has 5 doctors in it.... and let's just say it is the complete opposite of the atmosphere at OHSU. I was nearly sick in the waiting area because of the overwhelming cigarette smoke coming from a couple with their unruly child that was throwing books and screaming.

My appointment consisted of paperwork and meeting with the intake nurse to go over my medical history, and trying to explain IVF to someone that admitted to not know much at all about it. Saying you don't really have a real date of a last menstrual period is hard to do and have be accepted. It makes sense to me, but this has been my secret life since February, so obviously I understand it all really well. Oh how Man Friend and I can't wait to not have to essentially live two lives anymore. Even in our own house we have to watch what we say to not be overheard, and that really sucks. It feels completely unfair. BUT it's worth it to be quiet versus the repercussions if the wrong people learn about our happy news.

So I still have to wait a couple more weeks before I get to see my new doctor. They are squeezing me in, due to the nature of my pregnancy with twins and concern about how the littlest one is doing. Hopefully my extreme nausea and tiredness means my little runt is catching up to his or her bigger brother or sister!

Oh and I finally threw up for the first time. Brushing my teeth is getting so hard. Every time I end up gagging, and apparently sometimes projectile vomiting Sunny Delight into my sink -- which just results in having to brush my teeth yet again. Vicious cycle!

JULY 2015
SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
1234
6 week ultrasound
TWINS!!
ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E
567891011
7 week ultrasound8 weeks pregnant
ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E
12131415161718
1st throwing up!1St OBGYN visit9 weeks pregnant
ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E
19202122232425
10 weeks pregnant
ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E
262728293031
OBYGYN
ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº