Thursday, September 17, 2015

Oh My Blood

June 2, 2015  Oh my gosh. First off, the drowsiness is just not stopping. Today I sat down excited to finally watch Star Wars for the first time ever and had to pause for my daily nap. So I guess a daily nap is my new normal. Napping isn't so bad, but at the same time I would like to feel like an adult and be able to stay awake. Heck I would love to be able to come home from work, have lunch, do some laundry, wash dishes, bake some cookies, check mail and all sorts of things. It probably sounds unbelievable, but I really can't. I have a hard time during my 4 hours of work just keeping my eyes open. I wish I was exaggerating. 

Tonight was my fourth progesterone injection. I drug my poor bestie into it this time, managing to text a bit to distract myself from what was happening. As usual I was bent over my bathroom counter, clutching and burying my head into my security blanket. This was the least painful of my four injections. Man Friend keeps learning and figuring out better ways to get it all taken care of. What we didn't expect tonight.... Blood. Last night we used the last cotton ball on the counter so when the needle came out we were without cotton ball. MF stopped the blood at first and got the cotton, but apparently tonight I was a bleeder. Thank goodness it didn't hurt! 

What did hurt?? Before the shot he poked me on my side, asking where the last injection was... And it felt like the biggest jab ever right on the exact injection point. OMG I jumped so high. No, really, I jumped in the air and screamed. I startled MF so much he even jumped back. We ended up laughing a lot over it, but damn!

JUNE 2015
SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
123456
Embryo transfer!!!!!
ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E
78910111213
Progesterone ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E
14151617181920
Progesterone ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E
21222324252627
282930

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº