Friday, September 22, 2017

WDWCP: I Blame the Puerto Ricans.

Apartment 3101 was full of the good girls. We didn't have any smoking or drinking in our apartment. We weren't having any crazy orgies. (Did I mention Vista Way had the nickname of Vista LAY?) Just 6 girls and 2 honorary roommates that followed the rules for the most part. And then October 20th happened.

I called in sick that day because everything I smelled was making nauseous. Sarah and I ended up going to the Florida Mall and I was able to get some dreadful shoes to wear for my job in the Pecos Bill Cafe kitchen. The rest of my day I just hung out in my room in the apartment, avoiding some visitors that some roomies had over.

Then the evening came.

All 8 roomies (that would be our 6 plus the honorary) got dressed up and went to dinner at Jungle Jim's. On this night there was a special area for those over 21 to go party in. Our 21+ roomies took pity on us kids and stayed with us. More than having dinner, it was more of a night out just to hang out and enjoy the social scene and music. Danielle, Marcy and I took a cab back to Vista Way (a very short drive!) and went in search of a Vista Way party.

Luis, Maria, Ronda, Sarah, Marcy, Brenda, Zaira and Danielle
On our Vista Way wanderings we bumped into Juan and David, and ended up at Pool #1. With all this searching for a party to crash, we never found one.... but there WAS a party that night in Vista Way.


That party ended up happening in Apartment 3101!! WHAT?!?!


It started out like a normal night, with us lounging on our couches. Danielle cuddled with Luis, as per usual. But then things started kicking into high gear. I guess we had enough of being quiet and angelic!


David ended up coming over to join in our party. I'm telling you ... that David!! I just learned that when there was a Puerto Rican party, David was the mixologist! My first Jello shot ever? Yeah, David made that. I had no idea until I wrote about it the other day! 

Probably my favorite photo from our apartment. I would frame this. I just might!
There was just a really good vibe that night. The drinks (for the older ones!!) were flowing, the music was going. We were all up dancing and having a total blast!!


For a while we had some strangers joining in on the fun. Were we temporarily the cool kids? I mean we were the apartment that only hung out watching the Weather Channel, writing in our journals and organizing our photos. But we were now dancing and had strangers over??


There was a whole lotta booty shakin' going on.... I tell ya, look at this photo.... You have Danielle from Vermont. The rest? David's butt, Brenda, Zaira and Maria... all from Puerto Rico.  Clearly the trouble makers come from that little island!


Did we disco?? Oh heck yeah we did!!


I laughed so hard when I read this next line in my journal.... "The heifers next door called Security on us." What did that mean to us? That meant a must-have photo op!! Dang neighbors, but the joke was on them. I mean, yeah, we did quiet our party down, but clearly we weren't getting scolded since we got the security guard to come in and temporarily join our party!

Luis ended up spending the night, which was not rare. And I hear that David slept over too. He wasn't in my room, I swear!


See ya real soon!  °o°


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº