Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Tales From the Turntable: Most Likely To...

In the spirit of High School yearbook awards, I have created my own list. Some things are accurate, some are projections of the future, some are what I'd imagine them to be in the past. Some things have stories you'll hear about. Some things? Well... what happens at Kali STAYS at Kali! -- and that goes for Vista Way, the Orlando Ale House, Bennigans and other random apartments and bars!



And here we go, a role call if you will.... meet some folks who are most likely ....


to be class President: Jeff



to win an Oscar: Chris



to be drum major : Steve



to spill her wine: Eet
to get into trouble with the Asian cast members: Bob & Ronda *don't ask, don't tell!



to become a dad: Jeff  :)



to be paranoid: Robin
to have moonshine in his trunk: Bobby


to get a dance party started: Dietrich

to play with my dimples: Roy



to keep guests in line: Sarah



to jump in the flume: Beam



to get me out of my comfort zone (and also be my roommate!): Moniq



to get lost playing with my cat: Yuli




to stay in Orlando forever: Vikram



to date: Ronda & Roy


to get drunk at Jellyrolls: The Entire Kali Rapids Expedition Crew!!



to work at Halloween Horror Nights: Chad

to get drunk and drool over Adam Levine with me: Samantha

to be my partner in crime: Herb



to witness shenanigans: John



to search for a party of 1 or less: Ashley
to be a prince: Michael


to help get her awful roommate terminated: Lauren


to be a Disney lifer: Jacob



to always be a classic hottie: Kevin



to still be working in Asia: Tom
to be the cool old guy you'd see partying in Vegas: Ted
to be a total softy grandpa: Hank
to cyber stalk the male cast members: Dawn

to be the one ladies of all ages found attractive: Mike aka Hooper



to always be cute: Chui
to get married: Pim and Marvin



to be an awesome mom: Mary aka Pepcan



to care about the nature (and fruit) more than his cell phone: Jim



to never age: Rodrigo (seriously, he looks exactly the same!)



to save me from attractions and pull me in to work in the Labor Office: Pat



to take pictures of every one and every thing: Ronda





2 comments:

  1. Oh those cherished memories... Thanks Ronda for having us relive them again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I have more yet to come!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº