Sunday, May 27, 2018

Things We Did In College: O Christmas Tree

THE window, and my desk.
Being freshman girls living in a dorm and experiencing our first time away from home we felt it appropriate to have a Christmas tree in our room. Looking back this is funny to me. I mean we don't even live in the dorms during Christmas break, so really when would we enjoy that tree?

Nonetheless, we had a Christmas tree.

We had a large window that opened up, probably in an unsafe way for a college campus, but whatever, we liked it.

And so when it was time to remove the tree from our room what did we do?

We chucked the tree out the window. Oh man, that was fun. Probably would have been even better if we lived higher up than just the second floor.

*And we did this BEFORE a message was put out to NOT throw your trees out your window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº